Tue 09 Apr 2019
Founded in 1865, Wartski is a family-owned firm specialising in antique jewellery, silver and the work of Peter Carl Faberge. After 44 years on Grafton Street, the royal warrant-holding firm recently moved to a new location. The new showroom, renovated by Waldo Works, combines elements of Wartski’s heritage with a contemporary interior. With exclusive access for the DAS outside opening hours, members will receive a short introduction from Director Thomas Holman and a glass of champagne, before being given the opportunity to inspect treasures which will include pieces by Faberge, Falize, Castellani, Giuliano and other notable goldsmiths.